There went another week!
I’m having one of those days where I look at what I’ve done and think “Really? Three months of work and this is all you’ve got?” But here’s a to-do list updated from last week:
Finish the unimportant part of Pamela.
- Skim a few more sources and integrate them, particularly where I only cite one source for several pages. (1 of 4)
Make any structural changes I want to make.
- Do a deep read-through to create seamless transitions, tie everything back to my argument clearly, and make those perspective changes regarding the sources at the end. (Half done).
- Convert parenthetical citations to footnotes. (Partially done)
- Edit out 2-4 pages (projected).
- Re-send to professors, and make any other necessary edits.
Create a poster presentation for History Day in November.
- Consider sending to a call for papers.
- Share it with y’all! 🙂
I’m woefully, woefully behind on reading other blogs, and I’m very sorry. I’m at least a month behind on most blogs, but I swear I’ll catch up soon!
Coming up this week, I have an exciting collaboration with the excellent blog Therefore I Geek scheduled for tomorrow! I think this article is quite relevant to y’all’s interests and I look forward to hearing your thoughts. You can expect a reblog if and when the article goes up. Then Wednesday is Ms. Marvel day, and Friday will be about the paper again…
What are you up to this week?