Today marks the anniversary of my first post! First I just want to thank all y’all who’ve read, commented, and liked posts. The blogosphere is a collaborative project, as far as I’m concerned. Y’all are awesome.
For posterity, I currently have 404 followers, 204 posts, and 11,740 views!
Highlights of my to-do list for the next year of blogging:
- Join Twitter! I’ve tried Twitter before and it didn’t click with me. However, I’ve been increasingly interested in joining up again as a real “micro-blogging” platform. This will probably happen in December, and I’ll be following all the bloggers I know who are on Twitter. In particular, I plan to live-tweet books, TV, etc., because I do enjoy doing that and it takes up too much space on Facebook. 😀
- Finish What Dreams. I’ve got a year off from school, and I think I can do it, goshdarnit!
- Cook through the book A History of Food in 100 Recipes, for the lulz (and the noms).
- Continue Interesting Carictars at about one book a month.
- A to Z in April? Yep, probably.
Happy holidays, everyone!